At Infopro Digital we are committed to taking a sustainable approach to our end to end event management. We will strive to put sustainability at the forefront of everything we do.
Providing the best experience for our customers whilst maintaining a positive impact on others as well as our environment.
Our main objective in 2020 is to cease onsite printing at our events. To reduce the amount of printed branding materials and reuse as much as we can. We will select seasonal and local produce for catering where possible to reduce our carbon footprint. We pledge a zero tolerance to single use plastic at all of our events.
Our in house chefs at etc.venues are committed to ensuring healthy eating is at the heart of our offering by:
- Ensuring our venues are “Food for Life Served Here” certified by the Soil Association which recognises venues that serve fresh food that is environmentally, sustainably and ethically sourced, through local food producers.
- Actively promoting purchasing policies that embrace ethically sourced products - for instance our tea is Rainforest Alliance Certified
- Searching for local suppliers where we can and offering healthy alternatives at every break.
- Keeping our menus seasonal to limit our food miles and only serving sustainable fish whenever we can.
Our green spaces should thrive, especially in a city centre. Recycling and waste management is an area we are working hard to improve by:
- Removing unnecessary single use plastics from our venues and using biodegradable alternatives for both straws and coffee stirrers
- Encouraging our clients to use less disposables. For example we recently introduced fully biodegradable disposable cups – and compostable lids too – a bit of an industry first
- Using recyclable materials in our furnishings and fittings – for instance our carpets are made out of recycled carpet tiles
- Recycling more than paper and cardboard - including our fluorescent light tubes, standard dry battery cells, cans, plastic bottles, glass and mixed plastic from our venues
- Using non-toxic cleaning materials and purchase in bulk to minimise waste packaging