How to enter
How to enter
How to enter
These Awards are free to enter and are open to all third-party technology vendors/providers of market and reference data services for the financial services industry, regardless of their size, location or ownership. Organizations may enter as many categories as they wish, as long as they genuinely believe they meet the criteria listed beneath the categories. The judging panel will consider all entries to each category.
About these awards: Entries to the 2022 Sell-Side Technology Awards consist of two sections: Section A and Section B. Information in Section B will be included in the winners’ category write-ups, which will appear online and in WatersTechnology. All information contained in Section A (the 500-word entry) will remain strictly confidential.
About this year’s category write-ups: Based on conversations with a number of WatersTechnology’s readers and past category winners, we have decided to change the format of the winners’ write-ups. The new format will include information contained in section A. Therefore, it is in your interest to provide accurate and detailed information in response to all the questions in section B.
Your entry must include the following:
Section A (all information in this section is strictly confidential)
- 500-word entry explaining what the product/service is, what it does, what problems it solves for its clients, how it differentiates itself from other similar offerings, and why you believe it should win the category).
Section B (this information will form the basis of the winners’ category write-ups)
- One client testimonial/comment per entry (if multiple products are entered into multiple categories, each product must have its own testimonial)
- 2-3 key enhancements the product/service has undergone over the last 12 months and why those enhancements were made – new functionality, new underlying technology, new GUI or APIs, new delivery mechanism etc.
- Examples of 2-5 enhancements/improvements the company has made over the last 12 months. This can include new/enhanced products, new geographies, new alliances, new hires, new asset classes, etc.
- Examples of 2-3 areas the company will look to improve/grow over the next 12 months. Again, this can include new/enhanced products, new geographies, new alliances, new hires, new asset classes, etc.
- 2-3 metrics that show the company’s growth: number/percentage of new users, new geographies, asset classes, company headcount etc.
- One statement (accompanied by a high-res image) from a senior executive from the company as to why they think the company should win