It successfully took the pulse of trading architecture in capital.Tom Donahoe, ex CRO, Central Funding, RBC
The 2015 conference will be held on Monday 7th December
Attracting over 500 senior technology leaders, technology investment decision makers and C-level executives, Waters USA 2015 will address cutting-edge IT strategy developments and solutions that are driving innovation and enabling smart business decision making in leading financial institutions today.
Registration is complimentary to delegates from investment banks, asset management firms, hedge funds, pension funds, family offices, private banks and investment management firms
In 2015 the key drivers of the financial IT markets are the need for greater customer centricity, greater transparency in the markets, operational excellence and the use of data to make evidence-based decisions.
The 2014 agenda included panel discussions on:
- Costs, contracts and change - enhancing technology to exceed business goals
- Managing risk in a high-speed trading environment
- Aligning data and technology: implementing a successful data governance strategy to ensure quality and compliance
- Are the markets rigged? The industry responds to Flash Boys
- "Cloudifying" the business - addressing transition and adapting infrastructure
- Market surveillance in the modern era - tools, technologies and trends to effectively monitor trading activity
- The threat of infiltration - monitoring the issue of cyber security to protect customer data and manage reputational risk
- Analytics in the new trading landscape
- Adapting your EDM strategy to ease and adhere to a wave of regulation
- The technology of tomorrow - setting the scene for 2015