It successfully took the pulse of trading architecture in capital.Tom Donahoe, ex CRO, Central Funding, RBC
Attracting over 500 senior technology leaders, technology investment decision makers and C-level executives, Waters USA 2015 will address cutting-edge IT strategy developments and solutions that are driving innovation and enabling smart business decision making in leading financial institutions today.
Registration is complimentary to delegates from investment banks, asset management firms, hedge funds, pension funds, family offices, private banks and investment management firms
In 2015 the key drivers of the financial IT markets are the need for greater customer centricity, greater transparency in the markets, operational excellence and the use of data to make evidence-based decisions.
The 2015 agenda includes panel discussions on:
- Question time with the CIO's: A view from the top
- Smarter trading strategies - boosting liquidity
- Creating a flexible and adaptable infrastructure to meet evolving business needs
- Analytics in the trading environment
- Adapting and developing technology infrastructure to meet regulatory requirements
- Bitcoin, Blockchain and emerging digital currencies
- Implementing and evolving an efficient cyber security strategy - assessing threats and managing risk
- The latest advances in trading technology and market surveillance
- Governing and managing data across the business - quality, transparency and access
- Innovation Debate: what's on your agenda for 2016 and beyond?