The SmartStream Reference Data Utility (RDU) is a managed service that delivers complete, accurate and timely reference data for use in critical regulatory reporting, trade processing and risk management operations, dramatically simplifying and reducing unnecessary costs for financial institutions.
The RDU acts as a processing agent for its participants selected data sources; sourcing, validating and cross-referencing data using market best practises so that these processes do not need to be duplicated in every financial institution. An experienced global team, who operate under the compliance frameworks of their customers, deliver data that is fit-for-purpose, consistent and in a format that is specific to the financial institutions' needs.
For more information about the SmartStream RDU visit: www.smartstreamrdu.com.
Established by the Financial Stability Board in June 2014, the Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation (GLEIF) is a not-for-profit organization created to support the implementation and use of the Legal Entity Identifier (LEI). GLEIF is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland. GLEIF services ensure the operational integrity of the Global LEI System. GLEIF also makes available the technical infrastructure to provide, via an open data license, access to the full global LEI repository free of charge to users. GLEIF is overseen by the LEI Regulatory Oversight Committee, which is made up of representatives of public authorities from across the globe.
SmartMoneyMatch connects the global investment community.
It’s free to use and offers the following opportunities. Go to:
- SmartMoneyMatch.com/investments to browse and to list investment products.
- SmartMoneyMatch.com/request-for-proposal to list a Request for Proposals (RFPs) or to reply to one.
- SmartMoneyMatch.com/service-providers to find investment service providers with the required expertise or to list your offerings.
- SmartMoneyMatch.com/business-directory to browse organizations and present yours.
- SmartMoneyMatch.com/events to search for and to announce events.
- SmartMoneyMatch.com/jobs to browse for jobs or to list your vacancies.
- SmartMoneyMatch.com/people to find and connect with other professionals.
Additionally, all users have a company and a personal profile page where their activities or offerings—as an asset manager, investor, or service provider—are displayed.
Register now free on https://www.SmartMoneyMatch.com