The 16th annual Waters Rankings took place on the July 12, 2018.
- The call for listings (entries) are now open
- The call for listings (entries) will close at 18.00 (EST) on May 18
- Reader survey will open on May 22
- Reader survey will close at 18.00 (EST) on June 08
- Winners will be announced July 12
The Waters Rankings are the only awards program where the category winners are determined exclusively by the WatersTechnology readers.
There are 31 categories on offer for 2018, divided into five sections:
- Trading Services
- Trading Tools
- Data Management
- Compliance, Risk Management and the Back Office
- Infrastructure and Connectivity.
Across the 31 categories, every firm that enter a category, irrespective of how many it chose to enter, is featured on the category shortlists and reader survey.