How to enter
The Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018 are free to enter and are open to all technology firms, brokers, and sell-side institutions regardless of their size, location or ownership. Organizations may enter as many categories as they wish, as long as they genuinely believe they meet the criteria listed alongside the categories (see Award Categories). The judging panel will consider all entries to each category.
General entry information:
- Entry to the Sell-Side Technology Awards is free and is online only
- Select an award on the category page that you wish to enter.
- Each entry must be completed in a separate online entry form. If you are entering multiple products and categories, you will need to complete the requisite number of online entry forms
- The body copy word count for each entry is restricted to 500 words. Please do not attempt to attach pdfs or other files to your entry - the entry template will not allow you to do this
- All company/product details and names of reference clients are strictly confidential
- Please note that the quality of your entry (reference clients, general information, lay-out etc.) has a bearing on the outcome of each category. Over the past 5 years, it has become clear that some entrants have gone to great lengths to provide the judging panel with as much transparency as possible regarding their products and the company in general. These entries stand a greater chance of success than those consisting of a "cut-and-paste-job" from the company website
- For the following categories, please note that the judges do not expect details of three reference clients to accompany entries: Best newcomer (vendor or product).
- Please note that we will only contact reference clients in the event that we require additional information for the purpose of deciding a "dead heat" between two potential category winners. We will, as a matter of courtesy, contact entrants directly to let them know that we will be speaking to their reference clients
What your entry should look like:
- Each 500-word entry must be the following:
- An up-to-date summary of the firm's total installation numbers (live sites)
- An up-to-date summary of the firm's new clients since January 2017 (live sites, not contracts).