San Francisco Trading Technology Summit
November 1 | Hotel Nikko, San Francisco
We're going to the West Coast! Join WatersTechnology for the Trading Technology Summit in San Francisco on our rescheduled date of November 1, 2016. This one-day multi-stream event is exclusively focused and designed for investors, traders, and technology experts on the West Coast.
Free-to-attend for trading and technology professionals at financial firms, the Summit will feature over 25 top speakers bringing together an influential group of thinkers and investors to examine technology innovation in financial institutions, latest trading strategies, opportunities and concerns and the ways in which advanced data analysis is reshaping the investment landscape.
Attendees at the Trading Technology Summit get to hear solutions to all these questions!
Our award-winning content team have assembled a program that covers:
- Sourcing liquidity in fragmented markets
- Cloud computing in a trade environment
- Pre- and post-trade analytics
- Optimising data strategies for improved trading
- Managing technology innovation, implementation and change
- Implications of bitcoin and the blockchain
- Achieving best execution
- Cyber security for financial institutions
- Choice of trading venues in dark pools and lit pools