North American Trading Architecture Summit
WatersTechnology and Sell-Side Technology are pleased to announce that the seventh annual North American Trading Architecture Summit will be taking place April 5 at the Marriott Marquis in New York.
This Summit brings together over 350 senior trading and enterprise infrastructure executives from the biggest financial organizations across North America to discuss the most urgent business, operational and technological challenges that are driving the financial IT industry.
As the markets have become increasingly complex and volatile, technologists and traders are having to blend innovative new tools with legacy platforms and processes, all in the face of new regulatory demands. Attending the event will provide you with a unique opportunity to acquire constructive advice and tips that will help you to grow the profitability of your business and stay ahead of competition.
What's new for 2017?
- A c-level panel discussion on RegTech, MiFID II and IT budgets for 2017
- A workshop focusing on how programming languages (such as JULIA, R, Matlab and Pyth) can give you a competitive advantage with regards to trading
- A case study around adopting an agile development framework in a mature organization
- New panel discussions on: Liquidity Seeking Algorithms (LSAs), incubators and partnering with fintech firms, data protection and infrastructure and API
- This year we will also be introducing the ‘knowledge café'; a dedicated area where you can grab a coffee and join a table on a dedicated topic to share ideas with fellow industry professionals