MiFID II: What you need to know
WatersTechnology, Inside Market Data and Inside Reference Data are delighted to announce that we will be hosting the highly anticipated "MiFID II: What you need to know" briefing on March 23.
The event will provide a platform for sharing current challenges around the requirements of MiFID II and will allow you to engage with industry experts and vendors to re-think your strategy. A panel of senior executives from both the buy side and the sell side will discuss the implications of the regulation while quick fire presentations from the vendor community will shed light on the options available to aid implementation.
All market participants, whatever their role, interest or size, are impacted by regulation, and MiFID II is currently at the forefront of the tidal wave. Attending this exclusive briefing will offer crucial guidance for making the right strategic and operational choices to turn the regulatory burden into opportunity.
Key benefits of attending:
- Understand the requirements of MiFID II and share experiences and best practice
- Network with practitioners, vendors and regulators to re-think your strategy
- Hear from senior regulatory professionals from around Europe
- Obtain practical guidance for ensuring you remain compliant
- Discuss the requirements around trade reporting and transaction reporting
* Please note: registration for this event is limited to qualified end-users from investment banks, investment management firms, asset-management firms, pension funds, insurance firms and hedge funds*.