FISD Level 2: Data Licensing Module
16 - 17 May 2018, London
This course is based on, but not limited to, the syllabus produced by FISD for the Level 2 Licensing Module and its associated exam. The course provides a detailed insight into the complex world of data licensing, highlighting the associated responsibilities and liabilities.
As part of the course selected real world license contracts will be reviewed and dissected, in order to enable attendees to become familiar with the style and underlying structures of market data licensing contracts as they relate to data content and services provided.
The course is of equal value to data vendors as well as data users as both sides need to have a clear understanding of the contractual commitments between them, which the training explores in detail.
The final section of the course provides coaching aimed specifically at the FISD exam and will expose attendees to sample questions and exercises to test understanding of the subject area.
- Introducing the first public training course for the FISD Level 2 Exam
- Attendees will recieve a detailed introduction to the world of data licensing
- Focus will be placed on case studies that highlight best practice approaches
- Course is presented by leading industry practitioners
- Exam specific revision and preparation is included during the course
Who Should Attend:This course is primarily aimed at those working in and having responsibility for Market Data Sales or Data Administration, however WatersTechnology welcomes anyone who would benefit from this training. Specific job titles in Exchanges, Vendors, Buy and Sell Side firms, may include but are not limited to:
- Exchange Data Policy Manager
- Data Sales Executive
- Data Purchasing Manager
- Market Data Administrator
- Market Data Consultant
- Marker Date Auditor
- Data Sourcing Manager
@RiskDotNetTweets by @RiskNetNews
- Develop a detailed understanding of different licensing models
- Awareness of licencing responsibilities and liabilities
- Ability to decipher complex licensing contracts
- Understanding of business organisation structure to police data licenses
- Familiarity with tools to assist with data licensing governance and compliance