Blockchain Applications: Create your own Blockchain "use cases"
28 - 29 September 2017, Sydney, Australia
Blockchain, the technology underpinning Bitcoin, has been getting attention from institutional players in the financial services industry recently.
To help you stay ahead and understand the latest developments, WatersTechnology is delighted to launch the 2-day training: Blockchain Applications , designed to help you understand the fundamentals of blockchain, its features that can potentially solve certain pain points in capital markets, current use-cases and future applications.
All are welcome regardless of how much you know about blockchain knowledge. The Bootcamp will take a business and strategic view of blockchain.
The training programme highlights include:
- Understanding Bitcoin: the world's first blockchain application
- Blockchain in a nutshell: assets, transactions and types of blockchain
- Cryptocurrency: how blockchain assets are stored and protected
- Smart contracts: what they are and how they are implemented
- How blockchain applies to: payment transfers, investment banking and regulatory hurdles
- Use case examples: trade finance, collateral management, structured products
- The wider context: blockchain in voting, identity, land registry and intellectual property
- Design a blockchain: use case - problem statement, workflow mapping and user journey