29 - 30 March 2017, Marina Mandarin, Singapore
'Blockchain Applications,' builds upon Waterstechnology's successful Blockchain Bootcamp series which took place in Hong Kong, Sydney and Singapore in 2016.
This two day workshop will help you understand the fundamentals of blockchain and how it is being developed within different segments of the financial services industry. During this interactive programme, you will have the opportunity to devise your own ‘use case' and create your own blockchain solution for your organisation.
All are welcome regardless of how much you know about blockchain. The course will start with the basics but by the end of the two days you will be a blockchain expert.
Course highlights include:
- Understanding Bitcoin: the world's first blockchain application
- Blockchain in a nutshell: assets, transactions and types of blockchain
- Cryptocurrency: how blockchain assets are stored and protected
- Smart contracts: what they are and how they are implemented
- How blockchain applies to: payment transfers, investment banking and regulatory hurdles
- Use case examples: trade finance, collateral management, structured products
- The wider context: blockchain in voting, identity, land registry and intellectual property
- Design a blockchain: use case - problem statement, workflow mapping and user journey
To secure your seat, please contact Jayla Tam on +852 3411 4837.