Welcome to the Asia Pacific Trading Architecture Summit 2015
Waters Technology is delighted to be returning to Singapore in 2015 for the 3rd annual Asia Pacific Trading Architecture Summit.
Asia Pacific Trading Architecture Summit
24 June 2015
The Fullerton Hotel, Singapore
This Summit brings together over 250 senior trading technology and enterprise infrastructure professionals from the largest financial institutions, vendors, exchanges and consultants across Asia Pacific to discuss the latest business, operational and technological issues driving the industry.
Attending the Summit will provide you a unique opportunity to acquire constructive advice and best practices from industry experts across the buy-side and sell-side to improve profitability, while networking with your peers in an exclusive environment.
Bob Caisley, Executive Vice President, SINGAPORE EXCHANGE (SGX)
The Singapore Exchange (SGX) has embarked on several interesting moves in 2015. Hear their latest initiatives to develop Singapore's financial markets and trading ecosystem from a technological perspective.
Hear from the cutting edge of FinTech in Asia on how financial institutions can be more agile and innovate.
Key highlights for 2015 include:
- Innovating for the future while remaining compliant and cost-effective
- Assessing APAC market and regulatory developments and technology's role in meeting these changes
- Next-generation trading architecture and data analytics: increasing sophistication while remaining user-intuititve
- Building flexible and scalable infrastructure to embrace new technologies and changing business needs
- The potential of Bitcoin's blockchain technology for capital markets